Frequently Asked Questions about BeachPoint Cottages & Siesta Key
Is there plenty of parking at BeachPoint?
Yes, we have free off-street parking for one car per cottage for our guests.
By the way, if you want to ride around on the key, you really won’t need your car. We have a free trolley service that runs 10am-10pm 7 days a week and there are numerous free ride (tips only) services on the key.
You really don’t need a car when you stay at BeachPoint!
How is the weather on Siesta Key?
You’ll often hear locals greet one another with it’s “just another day in paradise”. It’s true, Siesta Key has magnificent tropical weather. Mild winter days and tropical breezes. Check your favorite weather site online for the latest details.
What will be supplied in my cottage?
Our cottages include the amenities to make you feel right at home. All of our cottages include:
- Kitchens with coffee maker, microwave, refrigerator, stove (hotplate in #4), dishes, cookware, etc.
- Free WiFi (ask for code when you arrive)
- Free beach carts, chairs, toys, umbrellas and small coolers
- 2 large gas grills with gas tanks on property
- Outside shower to rinse off the beach sand
- Free on site laundry facilities
- Flat screen TV’s
- Dog friendly units (cleaning fee applies)
- Fountains and colorful art throughout property – there’s Old Florida charm on our lush tropical property
- Choose your vacation style: Quiet cottages on the shady garden side or cottages that open onto a popular common area where guests gather
- Huge palapa for added shade, also a great gathering area with large table
- Large shaded patio with tables and umbrellas in a beautiful tropical area
What should I bring to take to the beach?
BeachPoint provides free beach carts, chairs, toys and sports equipment for you to use while staying at here. So bring your bathing suit, sunscreen, a hat and a book. We provide most of the other things you will need. And they are all included in our price. No surprise fees!
And when you’re on the beach, you’re close enough to make a quick trip back to your cottage for food, drinks, ice and other necessities.
Do you have free wifi?
Yes, we have very fast, free WiFi for our guests. Our WiFi gets a 9.7 out of 10 rating. Just ask us for the password when you arrive.