All of our amenities are included in our quoted rate. No surprise fees.*
- Great Outdoor Spaces!
- Enjoy the outdoors on our large, shaded reception/deck area. BeachPoint is perfect for your style – from socializing in a group to kicking back in private. (The resort property is great for family reunions, company events, wedding parties and honeymoons.)
- A variety of areas for relaxing…enjoy lounging on the new front sun deck, napping in a tucked away garden area, or rocking on the deck by the fire pit on a cool night.
- Dedicated outdoor gathering spaces – from tiki huts to covered decks – for your relaxation and comfort. Private sitting areas in tucked away outdoor spaces for easy distancing.
- Garden pond and waterfall with fish and turtles.
- Memorable night light shows.
- BeachPoint is a kid friendly property located in one of the safest places you will ever vacation.
- Beach and Sports Gear
- Complimentary beach carts and chairs and umbrellas.
- A variety of loaner sports equipment like paddle boards & bikes (available on first-come first-served basis).
- Towels for beach use provided.
- And Even More!
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Every cottage has a kitchen (kitchenette in #4), so make snacks and meals whenever you want. (And there’s a grocery store within easy walking distance.)
- Hair dryers, organic body wash, shampoo and conditioner provided.
- Beach fishing is just across the street and there are gas grills (and gas tanks) on property to cook your catch.
- Guest laundry on-property under stairwell of blue building. Available for afternoon/evening use.
- Free off street parking. We provide one free parking space per cottage. (Two for larger units on request.) But our location is so convenient, many of our repeat visitors don’t even bother with a rental car. A short walk to everything!
- Everything is within easy walking distance of your cottage. The Siesta Breeze is a free trolley service that will take you around the key! The key also has a number of (tips only) free ride vehicles.
- Your small, well behaved dog is welcome in selected cottages. See details.
*Dogs must be pre-registered and approved. There is a nightly cleaning fee applicable that must be paid prior to arrival. Dogs are not to be left alone in cottages for an extended time.
- Local folk art and sculpture is featured throughout the tropical gardens. Great photo ops
* The only fee you will ever pay is a nightly cleaning fee if you are traveling with a dog.