BeachPoint Cottages gives our guests the unique opportunity to enjoy a dedicated outdoor space for relaxing. We have many spaces that are perfect for you to have a cold drink, read a book or just enjoy some quiet conversation.
In addition to many common areas, each cottage has a dedicated outdoor spot. Some offer covered decks, others offer swings and/or outdoor tables and chairs. Cottages 7 & 6 have their own free standing tiki huts. Cottage 1 is the most private, with a fenced yard with grill and outdoor tables.
We also offer several common areas with open sun deck and shaded deck space. Our patio area has beach gear available for guests…and we’re just a short stroll to Sunset Beach.
- Location, Location, Location! Guests consistently rate our location a 10!
- Enjoy unique beach access without waiting in line for a parking place.
- Our laid back part of Siesta Beach is accessible almost exclusively by foot or bike.
- Especially popular with locals, our more secluded part of Siesta Beach offers a great place to view manatees, dolphin, birds and fish.
- 100 yards to the very best sunset view on Siesta Key!
- Secluded, private spaces throughout the property. Find your place to relax!
- A surprise around every corner… BeachPoint Cottages is not like any other location on Siesta Key.
- A pleasant 2-3 minute walk to Siesta Village. Leave your car parked. Free off street parking.
- Ride the free Siesta Breeze trolley from Siesta Village to Turtle Beach and all points in between.