Siesta Village is the most popular destination for visitors to Siesta Key looking for food, shopping and other entertainment.
It’s just a 2-3 minute walk from BeachPoint Cottages.
The village is small enough to walk around easily. It takes around 15-20 minutes to stroll from one end to the other.
Siesta Key Village is a great place to stroll around and explore.
Shopping: There are a number of shops in the village, including boutiques, gift shops, and surf shops. Cute stores offer everything from beachwear and souvenirs to jewelry and local art.
Dining: There are many locally owned restaurants in the Village. Choose from casual cafes to upscale eateries. You’ll find everything from seafood and American cuisine to Italian and Mediterranean fare. Many offer live music as well. A couple of the most popular choices are:
- The Cottage: An award-winning restaurant, offering seafood and American fare with a casual atmosphere and live music in the evenings.
- Siesta Key Oyster Bar: Known for its fresh seafood, live music, and casual atmosphere. Known as “skob” by locals.
Nightlife: The village is known for its nightlife, with a variety of bars, clubs, and live music venues. There are laid-back quiet bars, a dance club and more. Just a few of the options include:
- Daiquiri Deck- known for their frozen tropical drinks
- The Beach Club– night club with live music and DJ’s
- MVP – My Village Pub- for your sports viewing pleasure
See the Island: Take a free ride on the Siesta Key Breeze Trolley. It runs throughout the day and it stops at various locations in Siesta Key, including Siesta Beach and Siesta Key Village. The Trolley runs on a loop, so you can hop on and hop off at any of the stops along the route.
Jump on in the village, or stroll to the end of Beach Road (about 2 blocks) and flag the trolley down as it passes. Hours change seasonally, so check the schedule on back of trolley signs.
Sports: In addition to all things beach, there are options for sports equipment rentals during your visit. Some popular options include:
- Bicycles and electric bicycles (BeachPoint provides bicycles for guests at no charge)
- Kayaks, canoes and stand-up paddleboards (BeachPoint has paddleboards free for use by our guests)
- Boats: motorboats, sailboats and jet skis to explore the Gulf of Mexico or nearby islands
- Fishing equipment: You can rent fishing equipment or charter a fishing trip in the Gulf of Mexico.
The main public beach (at 948 Beach Road) has free public tennis / pickleball courts and volleyball courts. It is approximately 1 mile from BeachPoint Cottages.