For many of our guests, the beach is enough. They come to relax and wind down. They come for the sun, sand and water. And it is a magnificent beach!
But for those who want more than sand, here are some recommendations.
Sarasota County has numerous things to do and options for entertainment…no matter what you like to do. Here’s a handy list to help you start planning your beach vacation on Siesta Key. If you want more suggestions, call us.
- Do you want an event as part of your trip? Check out this list of upcoming events around Sarasota County.
- Does your dream vacation include visiting the best restaurants and finding unique shopping experiences? Take a look at MustDo visitor guides.
- Check out the local weekly guide covering events, food and drink and other local favorites in the Herald-Tribune Ticket.
- Discover local artists at hidden Towles Court with regular art walks and numerous artists in residence.
Do you need more details about planning your stay at BeachPoint?
- What should I pack? We suggest a bathing suit, flip flops and sunglasses.
Each cottage is furnished with linens, towels, beach towels, kitchen items and cookware.
Bring your own toothbrush, but we’ll supply the organic and cruelty free shampoo, body wash and conditioner. By the way, our linens are washed in unscented, hypo-allergenic detergent, too.
- Where can we go to eat? In addition to numerous local restaurants within walking distance, the cottages are set up with all you need to cook and grill. We even provide filters for the coffee maker.
Just stop by the grocery on the way in or use Instacart and order your favorite snacks.
- No need to worry about chair rental on the beach – we provide our guests with beach wagons, chairs and umbrellas. We even have bikes and paddle boards on property…all included in our rates. Take a look at this list of some of the many other free amenities that will make your vacation memorable. No surprise fees.
- What’s going on at the cottages?…check out the latest BeachPoint news to see what’s new on property.