For many guests, the beach is enough. They come to relax and wind down. They come for the sun, sand and water. And it is a magnificent beach!
But for those who want more than sand, here are some recommendations.
Start here for a sample of things to do and places to go. Sarasota County has numerous activities and options for your entertainment…no matter what you like to do. Here’s a handy list to help you start planning your beach vacation on Siesta Key. If you want more suggestions, call us.
- Do you want a reason to plan a trip? Check out this list of upcoming events around Sarasota County.
- Do you want a curated list of the best restaurants, activities, shopping and more – take a look at MustDo visitor guides.
- See the local guide covering events, food and drink and other local favorites in the Herald-Tribune Ticket.
Do you need more details about staying at BeachPoint?
- What should I pack? Take a look at this list of some of the many free amenities that will make your vacation memorable. No surprise fees.
- What’s going on at the cottages?…check out the latest BeachPoint news.
- Want to know all the details about our location? Check out BeachPoint Resort Policies.
- Rates on Siesta Key are based on the season of the year and your choice of week day or weekend day. Take a look at information about holidays and high season.