Ride the key for free! No fare, no tips!
Just walk from BeachPoint Cottages into the village (pickup at Morton’s Market)
or to the corner of Beach and Ocean…and ride the key for free!
The Siesta Key Breeze Trolley offers rides from Siesta Village to Turtle Beach on the south end and all points
The current trolley schedule is:
- 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. Sunday through Thursday
- Extended hours til midnight on Friday and Saturday
- 20 minute service during peak hours (10 a.m. till 6 p.m.) and 30 minute service non-peak hours (8 to 10 a.m./6 to 11:59 p.m.)
- The vendor is following Sarasota County standards for cleaning, including nightly sanitation and disinfection of high-touch surfaces at the end of each loop.
- As with all SCAT operations and Sarasota County facilities, please do not enter/use if you are sick.
You can board the trolley at any SCAT bus stop along Beach Road or flag it down on Midnight Pass Road south of Stickney Point Road.
Over 250,000 people have discovered the freedom of no driving or