Beach Access 3B is just 62 feet from BeachPoint Cottages
Just across a quiet back street. We are right by the beautiful white sand of our world class Siesta Beach. Fill a complimentary beach cart with chairs, umbrella, coolers, etc. and roll right out to your spot on the beach!
BeachPoint Cottages is so close to 5 different beach access points that you wouldn’t even consider using a car or even a bike!
- Beach Access 3B is just 62 feet from our front door across a rarely traveled road
- Beach Access 3 is only 466 feet down the street where you will see lots of bikes and pedestrians (and virtually no cars)
- Beach Access 2 (where locals love to hang out for sunset) is approximately 0.2 of a mile (if you’re doing the math – that’s just over 1000 feet)
- Public beach access points 4 and 5 are 381′ and 0.2 mile respectively
- BeachPoint Cottages Lat Long 27.274010, -82.566280
Getting to the beach or the village is so easy and fast!
No driving, no searching for parking and no sitting in traffic. Just a 2 minute walk from the cottages.
BeachPoint has the very best location on the key.
How close is Siesta Village to BeachPoint Cottages?
Siesta Village is a 2-3 minute stroll from BeachPoint.
Our little village has a tropical, laid back vibe with numerous locally owned restaurants and pubs. You’ll also find clothing and jewelry stores, gift stores, a grocery and a drug store and a variety of hair and day spas. At night, many bars offer live music and most shops are open late during season, so there’s something for everyone on Siesta Key.
What’s the best airport to fly into Siesta Key?
It’s so easy to get to BeachPoint. You can fly into any of half a dozen airports near Siesta Key.
Do I need a car on Siesta Key?
We have free parking for guests if you bring a car, but if you plan to stay mostly on the key – you really won’t need one. Our guests say we have the best and most walkable location on the key.
- If you’re here for the beach, we have the very best location: Beach access #3B is directly across the street and 4 others are just a short walk
- If you want to enjoy meals, shopping and music, it’s a 2-3 minute stroll into Siesta Village on a pleasant street
- If you want to do island sight seeing, there are numerous free-ride taxi services that will take you all over the island for tips only.
- We also have a 7 day a week free open air trolley that will take you from the village to the south end at Turtle Beach.
- And you can always Uber or Lyft into Sarasota for day trips.
BeachPoint Cottages GPS Coordinates: 27° 16′ 26.436” N 82° 33′ 58.608” W