How close is BeachPoint to the beach?
Beach Access 3B is just 62 feet from our front door across a quiet back street. We are right by the beautiful white sand of our world class Siesta Beach. BeachPoint Cottages is so close to 5 different beach access points that you wouldn’t even consider using a car or even a bike!
- Beach Access 3B is just 62 feet from our front door across a rarely traveled road
- Beach Access 3 is only 466 feet down the street where you will see lots of bikes and pedestrians (and virtually no cars)
- Beach Access 2 (where locals love to hang out for sunset) is approximately 0.2 of a mile (if you’re doing the math – that’s just over 1000 feet)
- Public beach access points 4 and 5 are 381′ and 0.2 mile respectively
Getting to the beach or the village is so easy and fast!
No driving, no searching for parking and no sitting in traffic.
BeachPoint has the very best location on the key.
How close is Siesta Village?
Siesta Village is less than a 5 minute stroll from BeachPoint.
Our little village has a tropical, laid back vibe with numerous locally owned restaurants and pubs. You’ll also find clothing and jewelry stores, gift stores, a grocery and a drug store and a variety of hair and day spas. At night, many bars offer live music and most shops are open late during season, so there’s something for everyone on Siesta Key.
Will I need a car?
We have plenty of parking for guests if you bring a car, but if you plan to stay on the key – you really won’t need one. And you can always Uber or Lyft into Sarasota for day trips.
- If you’re here for the beach, we have the very best location: Beach access #3B is directly across the street, access #3 and #4 are less than 500 feet away
- If you want to enjoy meals, shopping and music, it’s less than a 5 minute stroll into Siesta Village on a pleasant street
- If you want to do some island sight seeing, there are numerous free-ride taxi services that will take you all over the island for tips only. We also have a 7 day a week free open air trolley that will take you from the village to the south end at Turtle Beach.
Is there plenty of parking at BeachPoint?
Yes, we have free off-street parking for our guests.
By the way, if you want to ride around on the key, you really won’t need your car. We have a free trolley service that runs 10am-10pm 7 days a week and there are numerous free ride (tips only) services on the key.
You really don’t need a car when you stay at BeachPoint!
How is the weather on Siesta Key?
You’ll often hear locals greet one another with “just another day in paradise”. It’s true, Siesta Key has magnificent tropical weather. Mild winter days and tropical breezes. Check your favorite weather site online for details.
What will be supplied in my cottage?
Our cottages offer all the amenities to make you feel right at home. All of our cottages include:
- Kitchens with coffee maker, microwave, refrigerator, personal
- Free WIFI (ask for code when you arrive)
- Free beach carts, chairs, toys, umbrellas and small coolers
- 2 large gas grills on property
- Outside shower to rinse off the beach sand
- Free on site laundry facilities
- Flat screen TV’s
- Dog friendly units (fee)
- Fountains and colorful art throughout property – there’s Old Florida charm on our lush tropical property
- Choose your vacation style: Quiet cottages that open onto shady garden side or cottages that open onto a popular common area where guests gather
- Huge palapa for added shade, also a great gathering area with large table
- Large shaded patio with tables and umbrellas in a beautiful tropical area
What should I bring to take to the beach?
BeachPoint provides free beach carts, chairs, toys and sports equipment for you to use while staying at here! No surprise fees!
And when you’re on the beach, you’re close enough to make a quick trip back to your cottage for food, drinks, ice and other necessities.
Do you have free wifi?
Yes, we have free wifi for our guests. Just ask us for the password when you arrive.