What airport do you fly into to get to Siesta Key?
There are several airports near Siesta Key, so you can check for discount airfares and convenient schedules for your trip. Here are half a dozen airports within easy driving distance of Siesta Key, FL.
- Sarasota/Bradenton International Airport SRQ – 10.7 Miles, 25-30 minute drive
- Tampa International Airport TPA – 72 Miles, approximately 1 hour and 20 minutes drive
- St. Petersburg/Clearwater International Airport PIE – 64 Miles, 1 hour and 10 minutes
- Punta Gorda/Charlotte County Airport PGD – 54 Miles, approximately a 1 hour drive
- Fort Myers Southwest Florida International Airport RSW – 86 miles via I-75, approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- Orlando International Airport MCO – 141 Miles, between 2 hours and 3 hours drive
From each of these airports, you can reserve a rental car. We do provide one free parking space for each cottage. (A second space may be available for guests in larger cottages – but this is based on availability.) With out convenient walking location, many of our repeat guests choose to vacation without a car.
Just choose SuperShuttle or Lyft or Uber to get direct drop off at your cottage. Since Siesta Key has numerous free-ride/tips only services and a free circulating open air trolley, a car isn’t really necessary for your beach vacation.
BeachPoint Cottages is an easy 3-4 minute walk to Siesta Village where you will find restaurants, shopping, bars, live music, and more.
And there’s no need to search for parking at the beach, we are less than 100′ from a beach access to our world class white sandy beach.