The closest airport to Siesta Key is in Sarasota and there are many airlines with regular service to SRQ.
- Sarasota/Bradenton International Airport SRQ – 10.7 Miles, a 25-30 minute drive to Siesta Key and BeachPoint Cottages
There are several other airports quite near Siesta Key, so you can check for discount airfares and convenient schedules for your trip.
- Tampa International Airport TPA – 72 Miles, approximately 1 hour and 20 minutes drive
- St. Petersburg/Clearwater International Airport PIE – 64 Miles, 1 hour and 10 minutes
- Punta Gorda/Charlotte County Airport PGD – 54 Miles, approximately a 1 hour drive
- Fort Myers Southwest Florida International Airport RSW – 86 miles via I-75, approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- Orlando International Airport MCO – 141 Miles, between 2 hours and 3 hours drive
- From any of these airports, you can reserve a rental car. But with our convenient walkable location, many of our guests choose to vacation without a car.
Our guests rate our location a 10 because BeachPoint Cottages is an easy 2-3 minute walk to Siesta Village. In the village, you will find restaurants, shopping, bars, live music, and more. And there’s no need to search for parking at the beach since we are less than 100′ from the beach access to our world class white sandy beach.
When you stay at BeachPoint Cottages, you can easily visit Siesta Key without a rental car. Just choose SuperShuttle or Lyft or Uber to get direct drop off at your cottage. Since Siesta Key has numerous free-ride/tips only services and a free circulating open air trolley, a car isn’t really necessary for your beach vacation. An we even offer free use of bikes.