Questions our guests often ask…
How close is it to the beach access at Beachpoint Cottages?
We are right by the beautiful white sand of our world class Siesta Beach. We are so close to 5 different beach access points that you wouldn’t even consider using a car or even a bike! See a drone view of our property and the beach.
- Beach Access 3B is just 62 feet from our front door across a rarely traveled road.
- Beach Access 3 is only 466 feet down the street where you will see lots of bikes and pedestrians and very few cars
- Beach Access 2 is (where locals love to hang out for sunset) is approximately 0.2 of a mile (if you’re doing the math – that’s just over 1000 feet)
- Public beach access points 4 and 5 are 381′ and 0.2 mile respectively
Beachpoint also provides free beach carts, chairs, umbrellas, toys and sports equipment for you to use while staying at here! No surprise fees!
So getting to the beach when you stay with us is the best! No driving, no searching for parking and no sitting in traffic.
And when you’re on the beach, you’re close enough to make a quick trip back to your cottage for food, drinks and other necessities.
How close is Beachpoint to Siesta Village?
Siesta Village is less than a 5 minute stroll from Beachpoint.
Our little village has a tropical, laid back vibe with numerous locally owned restaurants and pubs. You’ll also find clothing and jewelry stores, gift stores, a grocery and a drug store and a variety of hair and day spas. At night, many bars offer live music and most shops are open late during season, so there’s something for everyone on Siesta Key.
Do you provide parking at Beachpoint?
Yes, we have free off-street parking for our guests.
By the way, if you want to visit anywhere on the key, you still don’t need your car. We have a free trolley service that runs 10am-10pm 7 days a week and there are numerous free ride (tips only) services on the key.
You really don’t need a car when you stay at Beachpoint.
How is the weather on Siesta Key?
You’ll often hear locals greet one another with “just another day in paradise”. It’s true, Siesta Key has magnificent tropical weather. Mild winter days and tropical breezes. Check your favorite weather site online for details.
What amenities do you provide in the cottages?
Our cottages offer the kind of amenities that we hope will make you feel right at home. All of our cottages include:
- Free off street parking
- Kitchens with coffee maker, microwave, refrigerator, etc.
- Free WIFI (ask for code when you arrive)
- Free beach carts, chairs, toys and umbrellas
- 2 large gas grills on property
- Outside shower to rinse off the beach sand
- Free on site laundry facilities
- The best location: Beach access #3B directly across the street, access #3 and #4 less than 500 feet away and less than a 5 minute stroll into Siesta Village on a pleasant street
- Old Florida charm on our lush tropical property
- Flat screen TV’s
- Dog friendly units (fee)
- Fountains and colorful art throughout property
- Choose your vacation style: Quiet cottages that open onto shady garden side or cottages that open onto a popular common area where guests gather
- Huge palapa for added shade, also a great gathering area with large table
- Lively shaded patio with tables and umbrellas in a beautiful tropical area
Do you have free wifi?
Yes, we have free wifi for our guests. Just ask us for the password when you arrive.